Rubycoin Hits Market Capitalization of $10.36 Million (RBY)
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 31st. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $10.36 million and approximately $12,776.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00005659 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded 38.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00065957 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002449 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00022617 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.