WhiteCoin Trading Up 19.7% Over Last 7 Days (XWC)
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 31st. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001529 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, FreiExchange and LBank. Over the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded 19.7% higher against the US dollar. WhiteCoin has a market cap of $26.54 million and approximately $131,999.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00082614 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004718 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004942 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, EXX, Cryptopia, ZB.COM and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.