808Coin (808) Market Cap Achieves $295,912.00
808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. 808Coin has a total market capitalization of $295,912.00 and approximately $1,360.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 808Coin has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. One 808Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Cryptohub.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 67.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
808Coin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2016. 808Coin’s total supply is 897,632,960,668 coins. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin. The official website for 808Coin is 808bass.space.
808Coin Coin Trading
808Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 808Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 808Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 808Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.