Infinitecoin (IFC) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $24,967.00
Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Infinitecoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $24,967.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Infinitecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and QBTC. Over the last week, Infinitecoin has traded up 1.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00027600 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.