Ratecoin (XRA) Trading 4.7% Lower This Week
Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 12.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $143,511.00 and approximately $80.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 51.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.