The Advisory Board (ABCO) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Media coverage about The Advisory Board (NASDAQ:ABCO) has been trending somewhat positive recently, InfoTrie reports. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. The Advisory Board earned a news sentiment score of 1.38 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned press coverage about the business services provider an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected The Advisory Board’s analysis:
- N8 Medical Appoints Infectious Diseases Expert, David S. Perlin, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board (prnewswire.com)
- Bodhala Appoints Varun Mehta to Advisory Board To Build Upon Their Recent Success (prweb.com)
- Health Velocity Capital Raises More Than $185 Million for Inaugural Fund (prweb.com)
- uBiome Appoints Dr. Catherine Lozupone, PhD, Respected Microbiologist, to its Scientific Advisory Board (prweb.com)
- The Advisory Board (ABCO) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
NASDAQ:ABCO traded up $0.05 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $53.83. 894,892 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 788,742. The Advisory Board has a 52 week low of $30.40 and a 52 week high of $59.50.
The Advisory Board Company is a provider of software and solutions to the healthcare and higher education industries. The Company offers subscription-based membership programs, software and data-enabled services. All of its programs are rooted in best practices and extends across four areas, including Best practices research, Technology, Data-enabled services and Consulting services.
Featured Story: Market Capitalization and Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for The Advisory Board Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Advisory Board and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.