Litecoin Market Cap Hits $2.92 Billion (LTC)
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. Litecoin has a market cap of $2.92 billion and $360.64 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for $49.36 or 0.00778582 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, LiteBit.eu, BtcTurk and QBTC. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded down 10.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003726 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022815 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003488 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001082 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Nanex, ChaoEX, OpenLedger DEX, TOPBTC, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Iquant, Buda, Binance, Coinone, Vebitcoin, CoinEgg, MBAex, Stocks.Exchange, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitmaszyna, Independent Reserve, Bitstamp, Liquid, FCoin, SouthXchange, BTCC, BTC-Alpha, CoinTiger, Bitlish, Kucoin, Koinex, OKCoin International, Coinbase Pro, Braziliex, TDAX, COSS, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, Cobinhood, Koineks, BitBay, C2CX, Bitsane, QuadrigaCX, Korbit, HBUS, DOBI trade, Bitso, B2BX, OKCoin.cn, Exmo, CPDAX, CoinFalcon, WEX, Liqui, Bitinka, Coinroom, Cryptohub, Coinbe, Crex24, TradeOgre, Gatecoin, Coinsquare, BCEX, xBTCe, WazirX, CryptoBridge, GOPAX, Kraken, Ovis, ZB.COM, LBank, Altcoin Trader, Poloniex, Graviex, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, Bitfinex, Coindeal, CoinEx, Exrates, BitMarket, Zebpay, Sistemkoin, EXX, BTC Markets, BigONE, Bits Blockchain, ABCC, BL3P, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, Stellarport, OKEx, Mercatox, OTCBTC, Coinut, BtcTurk, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BTC Trade UA, RightBTC, Lykke Exchange, Bithesap, C-CEX, DSX, Instant Bitex, Mercado Bitcoin, QBTC, Koinim, BX Thailand, DragonEX, YoBit, CoinBene, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinsBank, Bitbns, Cryptomate, Trade Satoshi, Bithumb, Livecoin, Huobi, Bittrex, LakeBTC, BitForex, HitBTC, Fatbtc, Indodax, Negocie Coins, Bibox, Upbit, IDCM, BtcTrade.im, Bitbank, Bit-Z, Kuna, C-Patex, Coinsuper and BitcoinTrade. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.