Syscoin Tops 24 Hour Volume of $161,788.00 (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 13th. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0855 or 0.00001350 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin and YoBit. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $46.43 million and $161,788.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $49.74 or 0.00785944 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003725 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00022594 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008015 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001080 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Binance, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Sistemkoin, YoBit, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.