TeslaCoin (TES) Trading Down 21.2% Over Last Week
TeslaCoin (CURRENCY:TES) traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 13th. TeslaCoin has a market capitalization of $797,927.00 and approximately $423.00 worth of TeslaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TeslaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0103 or 0.00000163 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, TeslaCoin has traded 21.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001888 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 43.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 17th, 2014. TeslaCoin’s total supply is 77,268,964 coins. The Reddit community for TeslaCoin is /r/Teslamovement and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TeslaCoin’s official website is tesla-coin.com. TeslaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Teslacoins.
Buying and Selling TeslaCoin
TeslaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TeslaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TeslaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TeslaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TeslaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TeslaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.