TRON (TRX) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $61.17 Million
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 9.6% against the dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0220 or 0.00000346 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Tokenomy, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. TRON has a market cap of $1.45 billion and approximately $61.17 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00144910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00241681 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $694.50 or 0.10922780 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009984 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003848 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Exrates, Cobinhood, Kryptono, DDEX, DragonEX, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Tokenomy, Fatbtc, CoinEgg, Hotbit, Liqui, YoBit, Bit-Z, Huobi, Binance, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, CoinTiger, Indodax, OEX, OKEx, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Liquid, Mercatox, Coindeal, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, RightBTC, LATOKEN, Upbit, WazirX, CoinExchange, Bithumb, Bibox, CoinEx, Zebpay, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Ovis, CoinFalcon, Neraex, Bittrex, BitFlip, Coinnest, Braziliex, HitBTC, LBank, OpenLedger DEX, Rfinex, Exmo, Tidex, BitForex, Cryptomate, IDAX, Allcoin, CoinBene, Koinex, Coinrail, IDCM, DigiFinex and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.