Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/13/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/12/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was upgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/9/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/9/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 11/5/2018 – Bottomline Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barrington Research.
- 10/17/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was given a new $75.00 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/9/2018 – Bottomline Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. It’s Paymode-X settlement network as a technology solution to expand the banks’ treasury management offerings both domestically and around the globe. Paymode-X enables financial institutions to offer comprehensive payables solutions for their corporate customers to convert their paper-based payments to electronic payments quickly and easily. Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. deep experience in cyber fraud risk management solutions to launch a new payment fraud solution for members of the SWIFT payment network. “
EPAY stock opened at $52.54 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31, a quick ratio of 1.85 and a current ratio of 1.74. Bottomline Technologies has a 12-month low of $32.00 and a 12-month high of $74.05. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.35 billion, a P/E ratio of 69.13, a PEG ratio of 6.14 and a beta of 0.97.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ:EPAY) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 8th. The technology company reported $0.33 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.33. Bottomline Technologies had a return on equity of 9.56% and a net margin of 3.43%. The company had revenue of $102.44 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $99.90 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.30 EPS. Bottomline Technologies’s revenue was up 12.2% compared to the same quarter last year. As a group, analysts expect that Bottomline Technologies will post 0.74 earnings per share for the current year.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Riverhead Capital Management LLC lifted its stake in Bottomline Technologies by 32.4% in the 3rd quarter. Riverhead Capital Management LLC now owns 5,318 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $387,000 after purchasing an additional 1,300 shares in the last quarter. JPMorgan Chase & Co. lifted its stake in Bottomline Technologies by 50.4% in the 3rd quarter. JPMorgan Chase & Co. now owns 53,702 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $3,905,000 after purchasing an additional 17,987 shares in the last quarter. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. purchased a new position in Bottomline Technologies in the 3rd quarter worth approximately $9,633,000. United Services Automobile Association lifted its stake in Bottomline Technologies by 45.2% in the 3rd quarter. United Services Automobile Association now owns 9,846 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $716,000 after purchasing an additional 3,063 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Bridgeway Capital Management Inc. purchased a new position in Bottomline Technologies in the 3rd quarter worth approximately $873,000. 93.32% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc provides software as a service based solutions. It operates through four segments: Cloud Solutions, Banking Solutions, Payments and Transactional Documents, and Other. The company's products and services include Paymode-X, a cloud-based payment network, which allows businesses to transition to electronic integrated payables; and cloud-based financial messaging solutions that enable banks and corporations to exchange financial information, such as payment instructions, cash reporting, and other messages to facilitate transaction settlement.
Recommended Story: Short Selling
Receive News & Ratings for Bottomline Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bottomline Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.