Credits (CS) Price Tops $0.14 on Top Exchanges
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 15th. One Credits token can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002543 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, CoinBene and COSS. Credits has a total market cap of $21.80 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Credits has traded 14.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00082732 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00009272 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Mercatox, WazirX, Tidex, IDEX, Gate.io, LBank, Kucoin and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.