CryptoPing Trading Down 10.1% This Week (PING)
CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 15th. CryptoPing has a total market capitalization of $442,324.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptoPing token can now be bought for approximately $0.0444 or 0.00000800 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Tidex and YoBit. During the last week, CryptoPing has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00008538 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00017521 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00145606 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00231338 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $574.27 or 0.10238361 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010115 BTC.
CryptoPing Token Profile
CryptoPing Token Trading
CryptoPing can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.