ZCore (ZCR) Price Hits $0.30 on Major Exchanges
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $641,664.00 and approximately $22,285.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ZCore has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00005252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000089 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.