Stellar Market Capitalization Hits $4.62 Billion (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 15th. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $4.62 billion and approximately $107.41 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00004351 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Exmo, Kuna and Koinex. Over the last week, Stellar has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00008515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00017532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00144261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00231731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $573.52 or 0.10232143 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00010545 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003993 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Exmo, OKEx, GOPAX, RippleFox, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BCEX, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Indodax, Cryptomate, Ovis, Binance, Stronghold, Bitbns, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bittrex, CryptoMarket, Kucoin, ABCC, Gate.io, Koinex, BitMart, CEX.IO, Kraken, Huobi, Kuna, C2CX, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Liquid, Kryptono, Exrates and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.