WorldCoin (WDC) Price Tops $0.0053
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 15th. One WorldCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0053 or 0.00000094 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. WorldCoin has a market cap of $630,187.00 and $61.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00022927 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 255.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WorldCoin’s official website is worldcoin.global. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.