XRP (XRP) Market Capitalization Achieves $19.21 Billion
XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 15th. During the last seven days, XRP has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. One XRP coin can currently be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00008496 BTC on popular exchanges including Braziliex, Bitfinex, Bitbns and GOPAX. XRP has a total market cap of $19.21 billion and approximately $895.18 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00017513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00143987 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00231561 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $573.19 or 0.10209308 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00010440 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003994 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature. “
Buying and Selling XRP
XRP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Indodax, Stellarport, Kuna, WazirX, Coinsuper, Bitsane, Bitinka, Bithumb, Bitfinex, RippleFox, Liquid, Bitlish, FCoin, Bitbank, Exmo, Upbit, GOPAX, BX Thailand, LakeBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, Coinbe, BTC Trade UA, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitstamp, Independent Reserve, BitBay, Exrates, BTC Markets, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Zebpay, Coinhub, Bits Blockchain, BitFlip, Coinsquare, Vebitcoin, DragonEX, Braziliex, CoinFalcon, Korbit, BtcTurk, Gate.io, Huobi, Fatbtc, Cryptomate, Coinrail, Coindeal, CEX.IO, ZB.COM, Ovis, OKEx, MBAex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gatehub, Altcoin Trader, Kraken, DigiFinex, Bittrex, Bitbns, Bitso, C2CX, Cryptohub, Binance, B2BX, BCEX, Ripple China, Coinone, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), BitMarket, Koinex, HitBTC, ABCC and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XRP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.