Apollon Market Capitalization Tops $503,777.00 (XAP)
Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last seven days, Apollon has traded 36.5% higher against the dollar. Apollon has a market cap of $503,777.00 and $4,056.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apollon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00036365 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 46.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 133,357,416 coins and its circulating supply is 130,062,852 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.