Cortex Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1.54 Million (CTXC)
Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Cortex has a total market capitalization of $16.82 million and $1.54 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cortex token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00003068 BTC on exchanges including DEx.top, Huobi, Bithumb and DDEX. In the last seven days, Cortex has traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027305 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.12 or 0.02790513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00140231 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00179714 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $361.27 or 0.09872371 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Cortex Token Trading
Cortex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DEx.top, CoinEx, Huobi, Bithumb, DDEX, CoinBene, DragonEX, CoinTiger, Ethfinex, UEX and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cortex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cortex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.