TRON Reaches Market Capitalization of $878.40 Million (TRX)
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. TRON has a market capitalization of $878.40 million and approximately $81.81 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0133 or 0.00000365 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Kucoin, YoBit and Ovis. During the last week, TRON has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $106.03 or 0.02911098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00139613 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00176950 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $350.89 or 0.09633473 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027787 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Braziliex, DDEX, Coinnest, BTC-Alpha, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, CoinEx, Kryptono, Exmo, Allcoin, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, Rfinex, Bithumb, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Cobinhood, Fatbtc, Indodax, CoinEgg, CoinTiger, Hotbit, OKEx, DigiFinex, IDCM, Binance, YoBit, Kucoin, Ovis, OEX, DragonEX, Exrates, IDAX, LBank, Liqui, BitForex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Tidex, Koinex, Upbit, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Bibox, Neraex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Coindeal, RightBTC, Gate.io, CoinExchange, CoinFalcon, CoinBene, Bitbns, Cryptomate, WazirX, Tokenomy, Liquid, Coinrail, OpenLedger DEX and Zebpay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.