Verge 1-Day Volume Tops $1.95 Million (XVG)
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 6th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $91.06 million and $1.95 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000166 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Graviex, SouthXchange and HitBTC. Over the last week, Verge has traded down 26.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00754065 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00018335 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009350 BTC.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Huobi, Crex24, Bittrex, Bitbns, Upbit, Coindeal, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, YoBit, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Binance, BiteBTC, TradeOgre, Gate.io, CoinExchange, Bitfinex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.