Absolute (ABS) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $2,696.00
Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Absolute has a total market cap of $105,536.00 and $2,696.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Absolute has traded 36.9% lower against the dollar. One Absolute coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000395 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.90 or 0.01826488 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.34 or 0.00474622 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020887 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009777 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018588 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016756 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 8,319,994 coins and its circulating supply is 7,753,535 coins. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.