Banyan Network (BBN) Reaches Market Capitalization of $996,404.00
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. One Banyan Network token can now be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinEx, Bibox and Ethfinex. Banyan Network has a total market cap of $996,404.00 and $41,277.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Banyan Network has traded down 25.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00012931 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006205 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00001499 BTC.
About Banyan Network
Buying and Selling Banyan Network
Banyan Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, CoinEx, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.