Citadel Price Reaches $0.0070 on Exchanges (CTL)
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. Over the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 10% against the US dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000189 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a total market capitalization of $76,324.00 and $46.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 37.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.