Ink Protocol (XNK) One Day Volume Tops $24,104.00
Ink Protocol (CURRENCY:XNK) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Ink Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Bancor Network, CoinBene and IDEX. During the last week, Ink Protocol has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. Ink Protocol has a total market capitalization of $878,656.00 and approximately $24,104.00 worth of Ink Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $76.52 or 0.02082070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00163836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00214646 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027573 BTC.
Ink Protocol Profile
Ink Protocol Token Trading
Ink Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Bancor Network, Bibox, COSS and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ink Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.