Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) Achieves Market Capitalization of $814,280.00
Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Bitcoin Incognito has a market cap of $814,280.00 and approximately $8,668.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00003011 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Escodex, Graviex and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00017062 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00058231 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00035409 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.76 or 0.02483749 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008495 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00076300 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, Escodex, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.