Cardano Price Reaches $0.0434 on Major Exchanges (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for about $0.0434 or 0.00001188 BTC on popular exchanges including Altcoin Trader, Coinbe, Upbit and DragonEX. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.13 billion and $23.15 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016989 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00057638 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00035347 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $93.99 or 0.02570012 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008427 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00076418 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, DragonEX, Upbit, Altcoin Trader, Cryptopia, Bittrex, ABCC, Binance, ZB.COM, Indodax, Cryptomate, OKEx, Coinbe, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Bitbns, HitBTC, Huobi, CoinFalcon and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.