DNotes (NOTE) Trading Down 11.4% Over Last 7 Days
DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last week, DNotes has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar. One DNotes coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0108 or 0.00000295 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. DNotes has a total market cap of $1.46 million and approximately $73,234.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00015006 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000219 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DNotes is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.