Pareto Network (PARETO) One Day Trading Volume Hits $2,556.00
Pareto Network (CURRENCY:PARETO) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Pareto Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, LATOKEN and Kucoin. Pareto Network has a total market cap of $447,761.00 and approximately $2,556.00 worth of Pareto Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pareto Network has traded down 32.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $429.40 or 0.11999907 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029591 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Pareto Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Pareto Network
Pareto Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pareto Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pareto Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pareto Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pareto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pareto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.