eosDAC (EOSDAC) Hits Market Capitalization of $3.61 Million
eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 23rd. One eosDAC token can currently be bought for about $0.0055 or 0.00000153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, Bibox and Bitbns. eosDAC has a total market cap of $3.61 million and approximately $31,598.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, eosDAC has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
eosDAC Token Profile
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Hotbit, Gate.io, OpenLedger DEX, ZB.COM, Bitbns, DragonEX and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.