Zayedcoin Achieves Market Capitalization of $6,674.00 (ZYD)
Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 23rd. Zayedcoin has a total market cap of $6,674.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zayedcoin has traded 29.4% lower against the dollar. One Zayedcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded down 35.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Zayedcoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zayedcoin’s official website is www.zayedcoin.net.
Zayedcoin Coin Trading
Zayedcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zayedcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.