Hydro Protocol Reaches Market Capitalization of $1.73 Million (HOT)
Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 9th. During the last seven days, Hydro Protocol has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Hydro Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.73 million and approximately $15,197.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including Bgogo, HADAX, Ethfinex and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $449.20 or 0.12254227 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027547 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000848 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
Hydro Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bgogo, OKEx, HADAX, DDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.