ChanCoin (CHAN) Price Hits $0.0008 on Major Exchanges
ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. One ChanCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. ChanCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,547.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ChanCoin has traded 76% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017854 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
ChanCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. ChanCoin’s official website is chancoin.org. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233.
Buying and Selling ChanCoin
ChanCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChanCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChanCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.