Credence Coin 24-Hour Volume Hits $0.00 (CRDNC)
Credence Coin (CURRENCY:CRDNC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Credence Coin has a market capitalization of $20,076.00 and $0.00 worth of Credence Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Credence Coin has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Credence Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 104.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Credence Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 10th, 2017. Credence Coin’s total supply is 9,227,006 coins and its circulating supply is 3,427,006 coins. Credence Coin’s official Twitter account is @credencecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Credence Coin’s official website is credence-coin.com.
Buying and Selling Credence Coin
Credence Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credence Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credence Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credence Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credence Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credence Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.