Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Price Hits $1.57
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $185,877.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.57 or 0.00042932 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.00 or 0.01176114 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021716 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010133 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00001103 BTC.
About Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.