Magnetcoin Reaches Market Cap of $0.00 (MAGN)
Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, Magnetcoin has traded up 24.9% against the US dollar. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $136.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Magnetcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 33.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.