MediBloc [MED] Price Reaches $0.0066 on Top Exchanges (MED)
MediBloc [MED] (CURRENCY:MED) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One MediBloc [MED] token can now be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000100 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox and Coinrail. MediBloc [MED] has a market cap of $19.63 million and approximately $281,103.00 worth of MediBloc [MED] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MediBloc [MED] has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,624.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.95 or 0.03311946 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.28 or 0.01194937 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $121.00 or 0.03340952 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.76 or 0.01318627 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00113182 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.81 or 0.01403081 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00287961 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
MediBloc [MED] Token Profile
MediBloc [MED] Token Trading
MediBloc [MED] can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Gate.io and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [MED] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc [MED] should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc [MED] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [MED] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [MED] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.