Republic Protocol Hits One Day Volume of $1.51 Million (REN)
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Republic Protocol has a total market cap of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Republic Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $13.77, $51.55 and $20.33. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $477.37 or 0.13178012 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00032661 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Republic Protocol Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $32.15, $7.50, $18.94, $33.94, $24.43, $50.98, $20.33, $5.60, $24.68, $10.39 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.