GoByte (GBX) Price Up 34.8% Over Last Week
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. In the last week, GoByte has traded up 34.8% against the U.S. dollar. GoByte has a total market cap of $640,503.00 and approximately $22,255.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00004505 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00002099 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.