Atlas Protocol Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $291,442.00 (ATP)
Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 15th. Atlas Protocol has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $291,442.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded up 3.7% against the dollar. One Atlas Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0161 or 0.00000408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and BitMart.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00386870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.87 or 0.01697103 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00237739 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 64.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004997 BTC.
About Atlas Protocol
Buying and Selling Atlas Protocol
Atlas Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atlas Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atlas Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.