Request Network (REQ) Price Tops $0.0218 on Major Exchanges
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bitbns, Kucoin and OKEx. Request Network has a market cap of $15.89 million and $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00386870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.87 or 0.01697103 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00237739 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 64.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004997 BTC.
About Request Network
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ethfinex, Mercatox, CoinExchange, OKEx, Gate.io, Kyber Network, COSS, DDEX, Kucoin, WazirX, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Bitbns, Koinex, IDEX, Huobi, Liqui and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.