SnipCoin (SNIP) Achieves Market Cap of $0.00
SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. One SnipCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, SnipCoin has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. SnipCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $368.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Buying and Selling SnipCoin
SnipCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.