ARBITRAGE (ARB) Market Cap Tops $645,852.00
ARBITRAGE (CURRENCY:ARB) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. One ARBITRAGE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00004899 BTC on major exchanges. ARBITRAGE has a total market capitalization of $645,852.00 and $5,268.00 worth of ARBITRAGE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ARBITRAGE has traded 49.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011544 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 39.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
ARBITRAGE Token Profile
ARBITRAGE Token Trading
ARBITRAGE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARBITRAGE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARBITRAGE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ARBITRAGE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARBITRAGE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARBITRAGE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.