Ability (ABIL) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, InfoTrie Reports
Press coverage about Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) has trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to InfoTrie. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Ability earned a media sentiment score of 1.66 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Ability’s analysis:
- Apple gives Mac app developers ability release updates in phases instead of to all users at once (macdailynews.com)
- A New Survey from Cardinal Health Reveals Demands on Hospital Leaders’ Time Take a Toll on Ability to Drive Innovation (finance.yahoo.com)
- Evidence of magnetoreception in humans suggests subconscious ability to respond to Earth’s magnetic field (news-medical.net)
- The Ability Center launches new campaign for public transit riders (wtol.com)
- Southern counting on Courtney Parson’s playmaking ability against top-seeded Mississippi State (theadvocate.com)
NASDAQ ABIL opened at $1.91 on Thursday. Ability has a 12-month low of $1.54 and a 12-month high of $14.55.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece of content on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright legislation. The legal version of this piece of content can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2019/03/21/ability-abil-receiving-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-infotrie-reports.html.
Ability Company Profile
Ability Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides interception, geolocation, and cyber intelligence products and solutions for security and intelligence agencies, military forces, law enforcement agencies, and homeland security agencies worldwide. It specializes in off-air interception of voice, SMS, and data communication from cellular and satellite communication networks; and deciphering solutions for cellular and satellite communications.
Further Reading: Why is cost of goods sold important?
Receive News & Ratings for Ability Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ability and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.