Bancor (BNT) Price Hits $0.59 on Top Exchanges
Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One Bancor token can now be purchased for about $0.59 or 0.00014757 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bancor Network, Binance and ABCC. In the last seven days, Bancor has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Bancor has a total market cap of $38.15 million and approximately $2.51 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00360721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $65.81 or 0.01636091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00225734 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004866 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, ABCC, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Upbit, Tidex, COSS, OKEx, Binance and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.