Determine (DTRM) Receiving Somewhat Negative News Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media coverage about Determine (NASDAQ:DTRM) has trended somewhat negative on Thursday, InfoTrie reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Determine earned a media sentiment score of -1.88 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media headlines about the technology company an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Determine’s analysis:
- Determine, Inc. Explores the Many Advantages of a Fully-Integrated Source-to-pay Cloud Platform in Live Webinar, March 26 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Somewhat Critical News Coverage Very Likely to Impact Determine (DTRM) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Determine, Inc. – DTRM (finance.yahoo.com)
- Determine (DTRM) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 0.64 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Determine Recognized as Leader in 2019 ePayables Technology Advisor from Ardent Partners (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Determine stock opened at $0.09 on Thursday. Determine has a 1-year low of $0.07 and a 1-year high of $2.15. The company has a current ratio of 0.47, a quick ratio of 0.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.61.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was published by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this story on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark & copyright law. The correct version of this story can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2019/03/21/determine-dtrm-receiving-somewhat-negative-news-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
Determine, Inc provides software-as-a-service source-to-pay and enterprise contract lifecycle management (ECLM) solutions. The company offers Determine Cloud Platform, an open technology infrastructure for application in strategic sourcing, contract management, e-procurement, invoice management, financial management, supplier management, business applications, ECLM, and analytics.
Read More: Why Net Income is Important to Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Determine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Determine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.