DigixDAO Trading Up 0.2% This Week (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for approximately $17.05 or 0.00423560 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Radar Relay, Binance and OKEx. In the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $34.10 million and approximately $536,993.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.61 or 0.00363120 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025146 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.88 or 0.01637280 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00031658 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00225868 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020092 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, BigONE, Binance, IDEX, OKEx, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Liqui, Gate.io, Huobi, AirSwap, HitBTC, Bitbns and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.