FuturoCoin Reaches One Day Volume of $410,159.00 (FTO)
FuturoCoin (CURRENCY:FTO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. During the last week, FuturoCoin has traded 2% lower against the dollar. FuturoCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $410,159.00 worth of FuturoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FuturoCoin coin can currently be bought for about $2.89 or 0.00071805 BTC on exchanges including $50.98, $10.39, $32.15 and $5.60.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- ProxyNode (PRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 5th, 2018. FuturoCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. FuturoCoin’s official website is futurocoin.com. FuturoCoin’s official Twitter account is @FuturoCoinFTO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FuturoCoin Coin Trading
FuturoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $7.50, $50.98, $32.15, $18.94, $20.33, $5.60, $10.39, $51.55, $13.77, $24.43 and $24.68. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuturoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuturoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FuturoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FuturoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuturoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.