Kin One Day Volume Reaches $1.51 Million (KIN)
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. Kin has a total market capitalization of $35.91 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Fatbtc, Stellarport and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Kin has traded up 51.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.61 or 0.00363120 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025146 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.88 or 0.01637280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00225868 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004869 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Mercatox, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, IDEX, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, Allbit, YoBit, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, Stellarport and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.