Blackstar (BSTAR) Achieves Market Capitalization of $54,467.00
Blackstar (CURRENCY:BSTAR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 25th. In the last seven days, Blackstar has traded flat against the US dollar. One Blackstar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Blackstar has a market capitalization of $54,467.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Blackstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 30.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012664 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000152 BTC.
Blackstar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Blackstar’s total supply is 630,795,971 coins. Blackstar’s official Twitter account is @Blackstar_dev. The official website for Blackstar is blackstarotc.com.
Buying and Selling Blackstar
Blackstar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blackstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blackstar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blackstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blackstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.